domingo, 24 de marzo de 2013

Trendy Patterns

I personally love almost all the clothes with a pattern in them. They are so colourful! They give life to your life! hahha <3 There are, obviously, many patterns. Nowadays, they are trendy these:

     






As you can see on the photos, this style of patterns are mainly seen in skirts. You can find a quite variety of them in Brandy Melville. For more info, visit the web: http://brandymelvilleusa.com/


There are obviously the flowers patterns, which are equally trendy. In my opinion, this style is really fashionable.






As you see, you can see them in all types of clothes, from tops and jackets till dresses or skirts. You can find this patterns in many shops, like Zara. If you are interested in buying or you wanna know more info, visit the following website: http://www.zara.com/


Finally, there's another pattern which nowadays is really trendy. I really like this one, is really original and you can combine it with many things.



You can find the first ones in Zara (website above) and the second ones in Brandy Melville (first URL).

Hope this tips help you in the future! Till the next post!


4 comentarios:

  1. Mi piace il tuo consiglio Vanessa! Grazie di tutto!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. These pictures evoke fairytale. Is that you in these all photos? I will be glad if you come to my blog <3 fashfash-fashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. No, as I said, are photos which I've taked or found. I will visit your blog now, thanks for commenting!

      Eliminar